Badges are not all clear

by Using the help Habrahabr, in answer to the question "What are badges?" read, in particular, the following:
Star. the User who published over 25 topics; the rating of a topic should be over 50 points.
Suppose that this means that the star becomes just such an author who has published on Habrahabr more than 25 such topics, each of which scored more than 50 points.

/ > Since for each topic the author give more and the invite, the stars recruited more than 25 invites (more than 30 if the author besides reaches of karma equal to fifty). Any other way invites on Habrahabr don't get, so if some author has visited more than thirty invites, he sort of would have to be a star.

On the other hand, contemplating my profile (or fresh PeeeP-the cast) it is not difficult to notice at the bottom of it that I've been invited to ... not less than thirty users. Of course, that's not all I received invites: I keep several pieces of unused in case, if you have fast to get sandbox useful article on Habrahabr, or invite a few friends.

Therefore, it can be considered reliable (and even obvious) that I published on Habrahabr more than 25 such topics, each of which brought me invite and so each of them scored 50 points.

However, the badge in my profile no.

What I had not taken into account? Where such an effect?
Article based on information from habrahabr.ru

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Integration of PostgreSQL with MS SQL Server for those who want faster and deeper

Custom database queries in MODx Revolution

Parse URL in Zend Framework 2