Habré has opened registration full accounts?

Hello world!

UPD 21:00. Apparently, it was a bug. Bug fixed. Account urlik_the_test got a legitimate "reduced status".
Thank you.


Maybe I missed something, then I will strew ashes on his head and remove this post, but the last announcement relating to the rights of users, was published on Habre March 21 and it talked about Read&Comment functions (the ability to write comments and subsequent approval from the author of the article).
About some other changes in the registration system and access to Habru nothing was reported.
Meanwhile, some new accounts, it seems, are free to comment on the publication without comment moderation.

In the last days I began to notice that the comments appeared, users that were not invited nor UFO, nor any of the users. And date of registration, the last couple of days. Strange, I thought, for the comments they are active, and comments are sometimes such that they be moderated — they are unlikely to be passed it.

Example:



First one, then the second... And such accounts were not magical "Read only" in the profile. If the person left at least one approved review, the inscription removed, but still too many such users in recent days...

Then I went on a terrible pitch and asked me to register other. I apologize in advance if I broke some rules of use of the resource, but curiosity outweighed.
The result was this urlik_the_test, who also has no status Read only.
Moreover, I went into one of their old publications and there they left comment. He appeared without any premoderate.



The old accounts for a long time, to write comments can not — in my recent publication, I spilled a bunch of comments on pre-moderation.

Perhaps the fact that the registration was made on the email that is associated with the VK account, which in turn is associated with a full account on habré?
Either I missed something else. In General, hardline, do not put me to death, tell them to tell me what's going on.

What is it? Bug or a feature?
The end of an era closed registration on Habre?
(see the update at the beginning of the article).

Or I went crazy at the end of the working day and something I have not considered? (it is still quite likely, despite the update).

IMPORTANT! Dear Read&Comment and Read&Only habrovany! If you didn't register the last few days ago, your comments still require moderation. Bug (if it was a bug), parikshan. Your accounts are still not allowed to comment without moderation. So, please, do not write "test" in the subject or I'll go mad all of them approving.
Article based on information from habrahabr.ru

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Integration of PostgreSQL with MS SQL Server for those who want faster and deeper

Custom database queries in MODx Revolution

Parse URL in Zend Framework 2